south africa elephants

south africa elephants

Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11, 15


Dear Mom, 

Well it was great to talk to you and the family yesterday! Everyone is looking great, and seems to be happy and well. It is weird that I have been gone for 20 months, and it just seems like I left yesterday. It seems like talking to the family that really nothing has changes, and that I guess makes me happy
I am happy to stay here in this area. I really have enjoyed this area, and I am actually quiet happy and comfortable to stay here. So don't feel bad or anything about me staying. I know that Jackie our investigator is a huge reason for me staying. I hope that in these next six weeks she can start to progress, and maybe make it to baptism. She told me yesterday that i am the one meant to baptize here, and so it is up to her to make it in these next six weeks. 

 I guess I really told you everything about my week yesterday, so there isn't much to tell you. I guess I am doing well. I will let you know next about my new companion next week, and I am sure it will be good. I am pretty used to the change of new companions, so it is nothing new. I guess it is always a bit nerve racking though. 
Well I hope the week goes well, and I will hear from you next week. 
Love Elder Brown 
Your Son

No comments:

Post a Comment