south africa elephants

south africa elephants

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October 29- Week 6

Well South Africa has been pretty sweet so far. It doesn't even feel like I am in Africa. I have really been enjoying my mission so far. The time is flying by, and before I know it I will be on my way home. 

The area I am serving in is named Hospital View. This is also the name of the ward I am serving in. This has been such a great area for me to start off in. The people are some of the nicest in the world. The African people are so humble and willing to listen to our message. Most of them already have a background knowledge about Christ. This makes things much easier when teaching. The only thing that makes it hard is understanding people. Mostly everyone speaks good english, but they all have heavy accents. 

The place I like in is about 20 min from my area. I like in a very nice place in Kempton Park. I feel very safe here. I live in a super nice flat(appartment). 

I have an awesome companion who I really enjoy. His name is Elder Brasher, and he is from Idaho Falls, Idaho. It is very nice to have an American Companinon to aclimate me to the culture. 

I haven't eaten anything to interesting. The only knew things here are POP and Kota. They are both pretty good, and not weird. 

I am really enjoying mission, and my testimony is growing.
Johannesburg Temple

Elder Brown


BAPTISM - OCT 19

No comments:

Post a Comment