south africa elephants

south africa elephants

Monday, October 28, 2013

10/26/13 Week 5

All is well here.  You asked if i could understand people -Everyone here speaks english. I have learned a few words in Spadi because that is prominent in our area. But the click language is Lossa, or something like that. I have learned a few words, but with everyone speaking english Im not picking it up too fast. The only "weird" thing i have eaten is pop, and Kota. Kota is this weird meat sandwich with slap chips(french fries). You'll have to look it up online. They are pretty good.   Elder Brasher and I have become great friends, and we take care of each other a lot. He has made me feel so welcome, and we have become brothers.I have gained a testimony that this life is not easy, and if we endure we will be greatly blessed. I am not just enduring, i am actually having a lot of fun. There are still those hard days, but I make it through. I know I am doing the right thing, and the people here really need the gospel in there lifes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment