south africa elephants

south africa elephants

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Wonderful Letter from Investigator in Johannesburg - March 11, 15

To the Brown Family. Hello!!! My name is Jackie Chabour. I am a single mom and I am investigating the Church of Jesus Christ. My son is a member, through the grace of God. I am just writing to you to thank you for the most amazing job that you have done raising your son, Elder Brown. Elder Brown is and has been the missionary in our ward (area) for the last few months. First and foremost, I need you to know that Elder Brown is good. He is so loved. He is being fed and he is just soooooo soooooo soooooo soooooo loved by everyone in the community. I think that my son Nathan and I love him more than anyone else.......simply because he has been the most powerful and most beautiful missionary that I / we have ever come into contact with. He is so "normal". He is so "down to earth". His ability to invite the Spirit into our presence is 'taken for granted' (not meant in an expectant way). We love him as if he were a part of our own family.....and we just want to give you the thanks. Please do not worry at all about him. He is larger, more beautiful and more powerful than what you could ever imagine. He is the most exceptional Missionary. With our gratitude to you and your family for the child you have raised. Jackie and Nathan Chabour

No comments:

Post a Comment