south africa elephants

south africa elephants

Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25, 2013 Week 10


The weather seems to be really hot here. I don’t know if it is just that my body is getting ready for winter or what. It is nice because we have the car everyday, but when we are teaching lessons in tin shacks they just heat up like an oven. There are just a few members we are meeting with that have started coming back to church more which has been great. The reactivations have been going well, it just makes the other work go slow because all our time is focused on them.
Transfers are on the 12th. I think I will get a new companion and stay in this area. But I have no idea. A lot of different things could happen. Funny story we thought thanksgiving was this last week, so we went out and ate, and I missed the family a lot. But now we found out it isn’t until this week, so I hope I am not to homesick again on this Thursday. I know if I truly give thanks for all I have been given it will go much better.
The teaching is going well. It is a bit frustrating sometimes because we have a lot of jokesters that just cancel on us. But we are working a lot with the ward right now, so we don’t have a lot of baptisms scheduled. 
Just know all is well, and the work continues. Tell everyone I love them.

Love 

Elder Mitchell Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment